If you’re looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with SAM Caribbean Ltd and External partners by scrolling below.
Join The SAM Team
Lecturing Vacancies Available
To teach Part Time (Evenings and/or Saturdays)
The ideal candidate will have competencies in the any or all of the following fields:
- Law in Global Context
- International Commercial Aberration
- Corporate Governance
Must have a minimum of an LLM & an acumen to teach.
Should also have the lecturing ability to deliver to students at a Masters level.
- Please send submissions to email@example.com
Administrative Office Vacancies Available
Marketing/Admin Team Member
SAM Caribbean Ltd is seeking a Marketing/Admin Team Member to assist with our upcoming recruitment campaign.
To provide information, recruiting of students, providing career guidance to potential students, promotions for SAM Caribbean Ltd.
- The candidate must have at least 3- 5 years marketing training
- The ideal candidate must have strong customer service and communication skills, with experience in a commercial sales environment.
- Strong project management skills with experience of email marketing tools and social media.
- A pleasant and enthusiastic personality
- Must be pro-active, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work independently as well as in a team
Compensation and Contract Term:
The contract is initially for a four (4) month term (August – Nov 2020) , with the option to renew permanently.
Salary range – this will commensurate with work experience for the required vacancy
SAM South Campus ( 17 Blanche Fraser Street, San Fernando)
Please send CV with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
External Job Posting
HR Assistant / HR Officer
• Training and development- develop training materials for all departments. conduct training sessions. enhance and improve employee skills by monitoring and evaluation.
• Draft employment documents, disciplinary letters, memo, job letters.
• Conduct appraisals, disciplinary meetings, general staff meetings.
• Be part of staff meetings and make vital contributions towards the overall success of the company.
• Oversee all employee benefits sick leave, vacation leave, retention etc.
• Manage all employee database and update when necessary.
• Create / amend company policy and procedures.
• Assist in payroll.
• Manage the office stationary.
• Associate / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any similar field
• O’levels -Math and English – passes
• Knowledge of Industrial Relations practices
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Computer literate
• Experience will be an asset
Send you applications to email@example.com