If you’re looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with SAM.
Join The Team
Lecturing Vacancies Available
To teach Part Time (Evenings and/or Saturdays)
The ideal candidate will have competencies in the any or all of the following fields:
- Law in Global Context
- International Commercial Aberration
- Corporate Governance
Must have a minimum of an LLM & an acumen to teach.
Should also have the lecturing ability to deliver to students at a Masters level.
- Please send submissions to email@example.com
Administrative Office Vacancies Available
Marketing/Admin Team Member
SAM Caribbean Ltd is seeking a Marketing/Admin Team Member to assist with our upcoming recruitment campaign.
To provide information, recruiting of students, providing career guidance to potential students, promotions for SAM Caribbean Ltd.
- The candidate must have at least 3- 5 years marketing training
- The ideal candidate must have strong customer service and communication skills, with experience in a commercial sales environment.
- Strong project management skills with experience of email marketing tools and social media.
- A pleasant and enthusiastic personality
- Must be pro-active, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work independently as well as in a team
Compensation and Contract Term:
The contract is initially for a four (4) month term (August – Nov 2020) , with the option to renew permanently.
Salary range – this will commensurate with work experience for the required vacancy
SAM South Campus ( 17 Blanche Fraser Street, San Fernando)
Please send CV with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org