If you’re looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with SAM Caribbean Ltd and External partners by scrolling below.
Join The SAM Team
Administrative Office Vacancies Available.
Marketing/Admin Team Member
SAM Caribbean Ltd is seeking a Marketing/Admin Team Member to assist with our upcoming recruitment campaign 2022.
To provide information, recruiting of students, providing career guidance to potential students, promotions for SAM Caribbean Ltd.
- The candidate must have at least 3- 5 years marketing training
- The ideal candidate must have strong customer service and communication skills, with experience in a commercial sales environment.
- Strong project management skills with experience of email marketing tools and social media.
- A pleasant and enthusiastic personality
- Must be pro-active, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work independently as well as in a team
Compensation and Contract Term:
The contract is initially for a five (5) month term (June – Nov 2022) , with the option to renew permanently.
Salary range – this will commensurate with work experience for the required vacancy
SAM North Campus ( 3 Mc Carthy Street, St Augustine )
SAM South Campus ( 17 Blanche Fraser Street, San Fernando)
Please send CV with picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lecturing Vacancies Available
To teach Part Time (Evenings and/or Saturdays)
The ideal candidate will have competencies in the any or all of the following fields:
- Law in Global Context
- International Commercial Aberration
- Corporate Governance
Must have a minimum of an LLM & an acumen to teach.
Should also have the lecturing ability to deliver to students at a Masters level.
- Please send submissions to email@example.com
External Job Posting
HR Assistant / HR Officer
• Training and development- develop training materials for all departments. conduct training sessions. enhance and improve employee skills by monitoring and evaluation.
• Draft employment documents, disciplinary letters, memo, job letters.
• Conduct appraisals, disciplinary meetings, general staff meetings.
• Be part of staff meetings and make vital contributions towards the overall success of the company.
• Oversee all employee benefits sick leave, vacation leave, retention etc.
• Manage all employee database and update when necessary.
• Create / amend company policy and procedures.
• Assist in payroll.
• Manage the office stationary.
• Associate / Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any similar field
• O’levels -Math and English – passes
• Knowledge of Industrial Relations practices
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Computer literate
• Experience will be an asset
Send you applications to firstname.lastname@example.org